There is no reason to wait until you can afford to buy all the software you need to build your online business. The software and other resources on this page are mostly what I have used or still using in my business today. It includes both Free and paid software and I can assure you that both have worked fine for me.
I aim to update this page as I find more useful resources.
Namecheap All my domain name registrations are now with Namecheap. Go check it out.
SeaMonkey My favoured web browser and html editor. I have others like Kompozer too.
Aweber I use this for my lists and actually without an autoresponder you cannot really say you are building a list. You simply MUST have one! The good news is you can start with a $1 trial for 30 days.
Open Office – This powerful money saving tool is a Free Alternative to Microsoft Office software. I’ve been using this for at least 5-6 years now. Occupies less space on your computer too. Easily convert word documents into protected PDF documents with a few clicks.
Audacity Free audio recording and editing software:
Skype Free online phone calls and instant messaging:
Pamela Cheap software for recording Skype phone calls:
Screencast-O-Matic I like this One Click screen capture recorder for both Windows and Mac
Videopress Upload videos to your WP blog the easy way!
CamStudio basically records your screen and audio activity on your computer to churn out neat and bandwidth-friendly Streaming Flash videos (SWFs)
Camtasia Great quality screen recording software (not cheap, but has 30 day free trial):
Gravatar Get an image next to your blog posts or other comments. Free!
Internet Marketing Articles Read some of my short articles on Internet Marketing at Ezine Articles.com
Click on the highlighted link and Download what you need. It’s that simple!
Don’t clutter your hard drive just because it’s free though. I don’t want to add to any information overload!
1. Ever done a Dinny? Read this to find out but who hasn’t jumped from one offer to another online or who hasn’t at one time or the other sat down claiming to be busy when they were really reading their emails to find the next top traffic loophole to exploit and so on?
Download it and have a good laugh.
2. I am a firm believer that you need to think right to act right so here is a little help.
3. Need help with choosing a niche?
4. Chasing after traffic has become a hobby for some people. If you want a somewhat different perspective then try this.
5. Get a FREE sample copy of the only internet marketing newsletter that reveals exactly how to earn five figures a month.
6. Discover how to write and market your very own ebook
7. How to stop the never ending research on how to make money online…
Click the orange button below to play.
More to follow…